Last Updated: March 17, 2022
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
Personal identification information consists of information that may identify you as a natural person or company, directly, indirectly, or in aggregate with other information available to us such as an identification number, online identifier or one or more factors specific to your identity as a natural person or company.
We may collect the following personal identification information:
- General contact information such as name, phone and fax number, email, and postal address for you or for your company or for other people in your company;
- Online Account Information such as username, password, and security question and answer;
- Purchase and customer service history such as past orders;
- Certain financial information such as payment information, including name, billing address and payment card information including card number, expiration date and security code; bank account information; financial statements; income; and credit score;
- location data such as data derived from your IP address, country and zip code and the precise geolocation of your mobile device where we have provided notice and choice, as appropriate.
- Contact information for referrals or other industry contacts which you may provide to us;
- Any other personal information you submit to us such as information submitted through our Website;
- We will not collect information related to race, ethnicity, origin, political affiliations, religion, union membership, biometric information such as height, weight and other health data, sexual orientation, date of birth, age, gender, marital status and dependent, spousal and/or other family information;
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
- When users visit our Site;
- Register on the Site;
- Place any order;
- Subscribe to any newsletter;
- Respond to any survey;
- Fill out any form;
- In connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site and those listed in the “HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION” Article of this Policy below.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may collect and use Users’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service - Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site - We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature - To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails - We may use the email addresses to send Users information and updates pertaining to their orders. They may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If Users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time a User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email; or the User may contact us via our website.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, including usernames, passwords, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchanged between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to a specific User’s personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.